About Our Board
As an independent nonprofit organization, Marshall High School is governed by a dedicated group of community leaders who put our students’ needs first, provide fiduciary oversight of public funds, and ensure compliance with all policies required by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Nicole Barnes
- Rodney Hale
- Fredrick Shuemake
- Robert McIntosh
- Dana Calhoun
- Amy Clay
The Marshall High School Board will meet on the dates below. All meetings are held at 6:00 pm at the locations listed below. Notices for re-scheduled meetings or additional meetings will be posted on the school's website and posted at the school.
Board Meeting Locations:
- Cliff Park High School: 821 N. Limestone Street, Springfield, OH 45503
- Marshall High School: 4720 Roosevelt Blvd., Middletown, OH 45044
- Dec 17th at The Swire Inn @ 6:00pm
- Feb 18th at Marshall @ 6:00pm
- Mar 17th (Call In) @ 6:00pm
- You can dial in using your phone
- Dial in: +1 (646) 749-3112
- Meeting ID: 134-953-725
- Mar 25th at Marshall @ 6:00pm
- Public may participate by calling in
- Dial in: +1 929 205 6099
- Meeting ID: 955-118-195
- Apr 21st at Marshall @ 6:00pm
- May 5th Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 859 4254 9324. Dial In: 1 929 205 6099
- The purpose of this meeting is to interview potential new Board Members and such other general business that may properly come before the Board of Directors.
- May 19th at Cliff Park @ 6:00pm
- To join the meeting please go to the following website:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86204009164, and
- Access via telephone at 1-929-205-6099
- Meeting ID: 862 0400 9164.
- The purpose of this meeting is to consider various administrative matters and such other general business that may properly come before the Board of Directors.
- Jun 16th at Marshall @ 6:00pm